Looking to get in touch and contact us? Nice 🙂 We love to read your e-mail and messages all the time. We’ll happy to help you to plan your trip and answer your questions.
However, sometimes we can lose control of the e-mail due to a high level of flow :/ If you read the guidelines before sending an e-mail that will help us. Before sending us an e-mail please read the below 🙂
Please Read Below Before Contact Us
- If you are looking for a place to go, please check our previous posts to get an idea. But if you need a guide for a specific place and if we didn’t post anything about it, creating a high-quality, reader-friendly post will take some serious time, up to 2 weeks.
- If you are looking for visa information you should contact the formal embassy of the related country. Any information we give about the visas in our post may be outdated or invalid by the time.
- If you have no idea where to go just click on the map on the main page and explore the world by yourself.
- Please keep your e-mail short and direct, it is way more easy to read and answer them.
Guest Post Guidelines
If you want to write a guest post on wecityguide.com, we will be happy! Of course, as long as you follow our guest post guidelines 🙂 If the guidelines are okay for you, feel free to contact us about your post and we will discuss it in detail.
- We don’t pay for the guest posts
- Guest post should be suitable with SEO
- We will give a backlink to your profile or blog
- At least 2000 word long posts with detailed, guides, link, tips and more
- We like a guest post about less known places (Africa, Oceania, etc.)
- Techs to use during the travel
- Unique railroad experiences (Transsiberian Express, Atlantic Cruise Tours, etc.)
We are looking forward to read your messages. Please feel free to contact us if the guidelines are suitable for you!